1. Food Alert is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
3. When you order, we need to know your name, address, username, password, telephone number, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
4. We use your personal information for payment, billing and access to e-learning materials which may be provided by third parties. We will only contact you with your consent.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
6. Food Alert never sends emails asking you to provide personal or credit card information. Food Alert does not disclose buyers' information to third parties.
Any information stored by Food Alert is encrypted for your protection.
8. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
9. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EU (European Union). Your information will not be transferred outside the EU for any other purpose.
9.1 Emails. We will send emails to you, for the purpose of informing you of new products, offers and services. You may opt out of this notification service by replying to the email that was sent with the word "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the subject line.
11. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org